Monday, December 17, 2007

Christmas, Christmastime is here....

Time for joy...time for christmas programs....

We attended the annual St. Mary's Christmas program tonight. I am so thankful that my children attend a school that has a CHRISTMAS program that celebrates the birth of Jesus.

Katie was in the chorus...that is what the 5th through 8th graders do. They don't have to be in the program, per se.

Emily was in the chorus that was in the program...

Needless to say, we got to see both of our kiddos perform. I love this part of being a parent. Seriously. The kids are so proud that of all of the work they have done over the last 6 weeks.

The first video is of the big kids chorus, singing Frosty they Snowman (look for Frosty). Towards the end, I panned to Emily, who was really getting into the performance.


And during the performance, when she wasn't rolling on the floor (no kidding), Allison found some friends to play ring around the rosie with.

We'll be baking cookies Wednesday...the good old fashioned way. It should be an awesome mess. I am sure that I will have photos.

'night!

No comments: