Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thankful....

I am thankful for so many things....

I am thankful for my husband, who, a little over 14 years ago, married me - starting our little family. I love you, Eric.
I am thankful for my 3 daughters, who bring joy and love to my heart every day. I love you, Katie, Emily and Allison.
I am thankful for our warm home - a home where my children feel safe.
I am thankful for my salvation. I am saved because Jesus loves me.
I am thankful for all of my family....who love us and our children, who welcome us into their homes at any time, who call just to say, "How are the girls?"
I am thankful for my new job. A welcoming place to work - where I don't have to be scared to say "Merry Christmas".
I am thankful for Eric's new job. A wonderful challenge that has GREAT potential.
I am thankful for my friends, who listen to me and make me laugh.
I am thankful for our health. I am thankful for those sneezes and sniffle that remind me that my children are very healthy kiddos.
I am thankful for doctors and nurse, and medical treatments that give us hope for the future.
I am thankful for SO much more......

Thank you, Lord, for all that you do for us. Bless us and keep us safe and healthy. Bring us all together.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!

1 comment:

Kirsty Wiseman said...

Bless you for sewing it all together my freind xx
Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog xx