Sunday, March 22, 2009

Thinking....

I haven't posted for awhile because I can't post any pictures to my posts. My camera and my computer are no longer communicating.

I have decided that I will continue to blog, for myself, as a kind of therapy.

There is so much going on in this head of mine. Sometimes I want to scream just to let a bit out.

Spring is here. And I have this overwhelming desire to simplify my life...and all that is caught up in that net.

I need to simplify our home, our schedule, my brain, my faith....

I need to settle down and focus on what is important. My faith, my family, my marriage and ME!!!

I don't know where to start. It overwhelms me at the task that I have set before myself. The complications that are around me have tied themselves in knots and tangles.

All that I know for sure is
- I love my husband.
- I love my children
- I love my family
- I love my Lord

These are the things that are important to me. These are the focus' of my life.
ttfn....

1 comment: