Wednesday, August 27, 2008

One day late...but not too bad....


Happy Birthday to my sweet husband...
Can you guess how old his is??? His birthday was yesterday...but silly me didn't get to post a special page for him.
He is 50! Can you believe it? I think that he looks great! And with such a young chick on his arm...it can only help his youthful appearance, don't you think? ha!!!
I remember when we met...you tried to hold my hand and asked for my phone number...
I remember our first date...you locked your keys in your car...
I remember our wedding day...so special...
I remember the look, on your face, as you saw each of our daughters for the first time...
I am thankful that your parents raised such a good man...a loving, patient husband, an attentive, caring father, a God-fearing person.
I love you, honey. Happy Birthday to you!!!!


No comments: