Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Everyone is well....and SWAP goodies!!!

I think that everyone is finally on the mend. FINALLY!!!
We are finishing up some antibiotics on Allison and no one really needs any bedtime meds...so that is wonderful for us!
Thanks for the prayers!

A website that I have become quite addicted to is Studio Calico (link to the left). I am in love with the kits...comprised of papers and goodies that I would never buy for myself or even be able to find in my area. The kits are like Christmas, every month, for a scrapbooking crazy, such as myself. The message board is made up of some inspirational, funny and cool chicks that I have ever "met". The design team work is something to behold...

ANYWAY...I became involved in a Valentine's swap. My first swap ever. Basically, you answer a little questionaire about yourself and the swap coordinator pairs you up with someone else and you get her questionaire. My partner was Sally D. She lives in Texas. I went crazy trying to put together a box of stuff that I was hoping that she would love. Stuff that I loved (and may have bought doubles of). I got her goodies before I was able to mail my stuff off. The stress of trying to get it right was insane.

My goodie box was wonderful. In addition to the scrapping stuff, I got a delicious candle (Bird of Paradise) and my home has not smelled so good as it does now!

Here is a pic or 2 of my swap goodies. I have not gotten to create with anything yet (my poor sick kiddos) but I will soon. Mark my word!!!

Thanks, Sally, for your generosity!






Have a great week!!!

1 comment:

Sweet Peripety said...

Awww that's a fantastic lovely sweet great lot of goodies! Thanks for sharing photos!